Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Instagram Love


I wish you'd follow me on Instagram.  Let me tempt you a bit by showing you some of what you've missed.




Some white pens . . .





 Fun with Sakura pens . . .




A great quote even if the picture is a little (a lot) blurry.


 Lamy 2000 with BB nib. Dude.








I've started doodling more . . .



Amazing sale on Copic Markers at my local Michael's . . .




I can't get over this pen. . .







This ink color is wow - but it was so dry that I had to pass.


And if all that isn't enough, check out these great feeds . . .

MyCoffeePot
Kataish
Kevin Keller
YogaLarva
Faustine2012
Fpail
Seth Carber
Kristin Nohe
MrMikeDudek

Hope to see you there.

I'll be back later this week with a super-special review of four amazing blue inks. Stay tuned!



1 comment: