Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

INK REVIEW: Noodler's Habanero






I don't know why I've waited so long to fill a pen with Noodler's Habanero. It's one of a few inks that I know about before I test them and I had been really really excited about getting this for myself.

The swab above is a "cut" from the actual swab in the review below. I purposefully got the edge - because even with a darn cotton swab, it's clear that this is a special ink.


                                           

Whoa, momma, look at that shading.  I'm so excited about this ink. I want to load up all of my pens with it and spend an entire day writing.


clicky to make bigger


I really do love Habanero.  Definitely getting a full-sized bottle of it.

Does my score reflect my love?  Sixty-six seems low...but when you consider that 50 is average - this is definitely above average.

It's not a perfect ink, is it? Smeared lots, not water resistant. 

It sure is pretty, though. I'd say my love for Habanero rivals my love for Diamine Pumpkin. How many orange inks does one girl need? (Two - so far!)

Mr. P likes it, too - though he seemed to be focused on the broad nib. He calls me Chickie - isn't that sweet?




Let's talk about spicy food in the comments. Love it or hate it? Me, I am a total spicy food wimp.






No comments:

Post a Comment