Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

PEN REVIEW: Pilot Varsity Blue



Nearly everyone who has been attracted to fountain pens has given one these a try. Some people even convert their empties to eyedropper pens and use them forever.







I always think it's interesting when someone recommends a cheapie pen to someone interested in trying a fountain pen for the first time.

I think handing them something fancy pants would be the better choice. Let the new use experience the best right from the start. But isn't a brave fountain pen user who is willing to hand over their luxury pen to a newbie?






My assessment....it writes. It's not smooth. The ink is well-saturated. As you'll see in coming weeks, I have managed to Collect Them All.  I'll be giving them away. Probably to a newbie..haha.











Sound off below. Have you tried the Pilot Varsity?

No comments:

Post a Comment