Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

The Fine Point




Welcome to The Fine Point!

There are so many things going on with pens and ink and paper that I thought it would be fun to do a post each Friday with news and information and stuff.

So..let's see.  Are you on Instagram? My user name is christinewitt  I hope you'll follow me there, too. 

Here are some of my recent Instagram photos . . . 


Ink in the Sink



Edison Pen Co. Hudson



Sammy and her super-imposing shadow



My March Ink Drop from Goulet Pens



I'm a regular reader over on Fountain Pen Network. I post, too, sometimes. My user name there is pentulant

Some recent interesting posts over there . . . 

Would you ever? Not me!



Mine is a doozie!



I was 22. You?


Ug!



Jealous!


How often?


I'd go for the 146.


Your turn! Where do you hang out online? Where can I see your fabulous pictures?

1 comment:

  1. The "at what age" thread is neat - seems like there's a big gap between those that used them in school (6-10) vs those that picked it up as an adult because they love pens.. or those that picked it up as an adult because they live with a pen-lover ;)

    ReplyDelete