Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

REVIEW: Penvelope 13 from Franklin-Christoph




I shared a tiny preview of my Penvelope 13 from Franklin-Christoph earlier this month and am back now for a more detailed look.

I had originally ordered two of the Penvelopes that would hold six pens each. Unfortunately, they only had one to send me right away - so I was offered the option of waiting another week or upgrading to the "Lucky 13" at no charge.  I took the upgrade offer and received it in the Black Crocodile style (pictured here). The P-6 (which I don't have pictures of yet) is Boot Brown.

As advertised, it holds 13 pens.


Mr. P snuck one pen out of the holder because he'd ordered a super-secret surprise pen for me (more on that another day).

Without any kind of stretching or straining, it holds some of my biggest pens. I tested with a Montblanc 149 - no problem. The two pens on the left are Waterman Edsons - again, no problems at all. No touching, no rubbing.


Magnetic Snap Closure


High quality interior fabric


Impeccable Stitching

I'm in love.  Fashion and function. High quality. Excellent customer service (they even called to check in after the items were received). Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment