Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fountain Pen Feeds on Instagram + Some From My Feed

Sailor 1911
Kyo Maki-e Fountain Pen

I've had the above pen (mine in the Chrysanthemum design) forever and only recently inked it. Oh my goodness, I don't know why I waited so many years to give it a go. I'm in serious love with this pen. I filled it with Noodler's Black (my go to for new pens) and it's pretty terrific.  (By the way, I love a little nib creep - the smearing you see is from wiping after filling, not crazy nib creep.)






Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen



Two Rose Gold Fountain Pens

Above: (L) TWSBI 580 Rose Gold Fountain Pen  (R) Montblanc Starwalker Fountain Pen



I'm a believer.

Imagine That! 


Lily, Sammy Fae Baker, Bella


Best picture of the dogs I've gotten in a long time. Reminder to self: hold their attention with cookies.






Montblanc Winter Glow Ink

Pelikan Edelstein Amber Ink

The New Brush Dance Calendar


That's me on Instagram.

And here are some others that regularly post fountain pens on Instagram.

MrMikeDudek

PJay55

PabloGarq

EdJelley

HeyMatthew

Colonel4God

Aleks111

FoxChoc

WriteGear

PenAddict

Who are you following?

1 comment:

  1. Great photogs! and beautiful handwriting. Follow my rather boring pen shots (compared to yours) over on instagram @ mypenneedsink

    ReplyDelete