Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

INK REVIEW: De Atramentis Sahara Grey

DeAtramentis Sahara Grey Ink Swab

DeAtramentis Sahara Grey Ink Review


Those of you who have been reading here for more than a week know that ink names is one of my biggest pet peeves. Seriously, they could have just left it at Sahara and been ok, right?

If you're looking for a great shading olive or drab green, this color may be the one for you.


It wrote great in the Pilot Metropolitan I was using for testing. (If you're looking for fantastic inexpensive pen, the Metropolitan is one I'd definitely recommend.)

No starting issues, no flow problems, and (bonus!) lots of great shading.

I also want to show you this . . .


I couldn't believe how little it smeared (I was using Rhodia paper). 

Bottom line? If you love the color, you'll probably love this ink. It really is a winner.

As for me, I'm not a fan of the color - a little too Army for me. What do you think?




DeAtramentis Sahara GreyInk Swab & Review




Click For Full-Size Image
DeAtramentis Sahara Grey
Ink Review





No comments:

Post a Comment