Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

THROWBACK THURSDAY: Fountain Pen Edition

Noodler's Blue Eel Ink Swab


Time for another fabulous Throwback Thursday!

But first - it's almost Valentine's Day - are you celebrating by going to the LA Pen Show?

Also, don't forget, I am giving away a bottle of (almost new) Pilot Iroshizuku Shin ryoku. You still have time to enter. Go go go.

Last year around this time, I was going on about Noodler's Blue Eel. I didn't love it - too wet for my needs, but seeing the color sure makes me want to try it again. I also might be missing my review forms - probably not enough to start using them again right away, but maybe..someday. We'll see.

Here's what others were talking about....


Brian Goulet from Ink Nouveau was showing off Apica Notebooks. (I ended up getting a few of these - they're nice!)

Inktronics gave us a first impression photo of an ink I know nothing about.

The Pen Addict reviewed the Platinum Balance. This is a pen I have, but haven't written about yet. It's love. Serious serious love.

Gourmet Pens had an in-depth review of another ink I know nothing about. (Do you love black inks? I'm not wild about them.)


And, finally, Ed Jelley reviewed an ink that I know and adore - J Herbin 1670 Rouge Hematite.


No comments:

Post a Comment