Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

FOUND AROUND FRIDAY

Welcome to another edition of Found Around Friday!

Here's what I've been looking at and reading lately....

FPN members discussed leather.  Here's a link to Zenok Leather - I know I'm going to have one of these one day.

Inkdependence has a fun Wordless Wednesday series.

I just inked my Esterbrook pens this week. LOVE! 

I might love these templates. I'd use them for my Midori. Or maybe these stickers? Or maybe even something pre-printed from this shop?

Noodler's announced some fancy new nibs. I'm thinking I'll pass on their pens and nibs - but I adore Noodler's inks.

The Clicky Post is giving away a boatload of Doane Paper. Time's almost up.

Unroyal Warrant takes a close look at a Retro 51 Fountain Pen. I'm going to pass on this one.



What have you been reading? Or maybe you've found a fun little accessory you'd like to share?



No comments:

Post a Comment