Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

FOUND AROUND FRIDAY

Hope you all have had a good week.  Here's what I've been reading over the last couple of weeks . . .


Ed Jelley checked out Field Notes Shelterwood - I don't have mine yet.

Good Pens reviewed Ohto Graphic Liner - I think I want one, or two, no more than five.

The Well-Appointed Desk gave us a closer look at J Herbin Rose Cyclamen. Do you like it?

Do you want one of these? Or two? No more than five? I'm undecided. Maybe the red?

Jotters from My Supply Room make me swoon!

People seem to love the FriXion Gel Pens. No Pen Intended is among those people. Maybe I'll give them a try.

Fountain Pen Quest reviewed an Esterbrook. I have mixed feelings about Esties - more on that another day.

Guerrilla artists in Ohio are coooool.

Will you be getting any (all?) of the Pilot Metallic Vanishing Point Fountain Pens? I like the blue - and maybe the green - purple is always a hit around here, too.

Oh yeah, and last but not least, I ordered one of these. BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment