Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Found Around Friday

Happy Independence Day!

Here's where I've been reading this week . . .


The Pen Addict reviewed Organics Studio Blue Merle Ink. I have some samples of Organics Inks - but haven't used them. They had some problems a couple of years ago and I'm a little shy about them as a brand.

PenInkcillin reviewed Salior Jentle Apricot ink. Totally going to miss that ink!

Haha...look at what Inktronics did.

Inkdependence talked about the Pilot Petit 1.  I have this pen. Somewhere.

Whoa. Gourmet Pens get her hands on two Edison Pen Co. pens.

Fountain Pen Physicist looked at Pilot Iroshizuku's Yu-yake. Is it bright enough?

And Ed Jelley managed to convince me that I need Rhodia Ice.

I talked about sending bits of color out into the world over on Instagram. I'm glad to send you one, too - just email your address to me.  I'm christine (at) christinewitt (dot com).





Finally, July is Sarcoma Awareness Month (a rare sort of cancer). I'm a proud volunteer for Sarcoma Alliance and believe strongly in their mission to improve the lives of those affected by sarcoma.

Have a happy and healthy holiday!


1 comment: