Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

FOUND AROUND FRIDAY: Winner Winner Edition




I'm happy to say that Francesca is the big winner of the bottle of Diamine Sepia ink pictured above. Francesca was randomly chosen from all of the entrants and I've already contacted her to arrange getting the bottle of ink off to her.  Yaay!


Here's some of what I've been reading this week . . .


Well Appointed Desk and how Crayons are Made. I love crayons. The smell.

Fountain Pen Physicist unboxed her Hobonichi. I did, too, I just didn't get pictures ;)

Inkdependence reviewed Caran d'Ache Ultra Violet ink. I'd expect SCREAMING color with that name, yes?

Inklode showed us Pelikan Edelstein Turmaline. Not really a color I'd considered before seeing this review.

Pen Addict took a close look at the Sailor Lecoule. I have one of these and had it inked last week - it was a terrible writing experience. Maybe I'll have a look at the nib and see if I can do anything about that.

The Unroyal Warrant had a paper review for us. I think paper isn't given nearly the attention it deserves in the pen community. Oh..and did you get your Unexposed Field Notes?

The Clicky Post asked Hobby or Obsession?  Yes.


Hope you all have a great weekend!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment