Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Hobonichi For Sale



I've decided that the Hobonichi Cousin format just won't work for me and I'm selling the 2015 planner and the cover as a set.

You can get details about the book and the cover at the Hobonichi website - here and here.  

Original packaging not available. In perfect new condition. Completely unused (though I may have scribbled with the included pen once or twice).

Non-smoking home, but we do have dogs. w00f!

$55 including shipping to US addresses 

I realize these aren't the best photos - please see the Hobonichi website for better photos and complete details regarding size.






I can be reached at christine (at) christinewitt (dot) com. Though I generally welcome the opportunity to wheel and deal, I am firm on pricing.

I'll be back later this week with a very special inky giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment