Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

FOUND AROUND FRIDAY

Here's what I've been reading this week...


My Supply Room shows off his Lamy Rollerball collection.

FP Geeks looks at the Montegrappa Fortuna. Generally, I've not been a fan of Montegrappa, but there's something about these that catches my eye.

Gourmet Pens has beautiful handwriting.

Ed Jelley loves Pilot Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo and is lukewarm on Maruman Mnemosyne Word Cards.

The Well-Appointed Desk is pretty in green.

Mr. Mike Dudek from The Clicky Post loves a TWSBI deal (that color!).

I'm hungry.

And thirsty.

Some dude on FPN gives us a list - I don't agree with everything, I don't disagree with everything. I should make a list. What would be on yours?

Where have you been hanging out this week?

Have a great weekend, friends.

xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment